The eUSA Department of Education (DoE) is dedicated to helping players learn everything they need to know about living in the eRepublik. The DoE maintains several initiatives in an effort to accomplish this goal effectively
- Our official newspaper, Education Today, contains numerous articles designed to inform and advise the new citizen about various aspects of the game.
- Our official website has links to almost all guides and important aspects of eRepublik. We also havereward programs such as Question of the Day in it and also update the website frequently with latest news from USA in a much informative and attractive way to make everyone updated with things happening in USA.
- Our mentoring program aids new players by providing more specific information about the area(s) by which individual citizens find their interest piqued.
- Our IRC incentives program encourages players of all ages and experience to visit our channel (#eUSA-DoE) and, perhaps, learn something new about the eRepublik.
- Our welcome committee contacts new eUS citizens with helpful links and advice for young citizens in order to help them learn to thrive in the eRepublik.
- Our Personal Missions program is one of the successful program in eUSA which provides exclusive missions just for eUS Citizens making new members to learn the game in a much interactive way.